Do you want to make some serious money in real estate?
You’re lucky because this podcast episode discusses six different strategies to make $ix figures in real estate. Let’s dive into it!
Moxin Reza and Cheryl Leong stress the importance of doing due diligence and conservatively assessing the feasibility of any investment before pursuing it. It’s something you should always keep in mind when investing your hard-earned money.
One of the strategies is the idea of investing in rooming houses. Investing in rooming houses can be a good way to solve moral and ethical dilemmas, such as providing affordable housing.
It’s always important to remember that investing in real estate is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes time, effort, and careful planning to make sure your investment is successful.
This brand-new episode provides some great insights into the world of real estate investing. Whether you’re looking to invest in developments, renovations, high-end rentals, commercial property, subdividing land, or rooming houses, there are plenty of opportunities out there.
If you’re interested in learning more about these strategies and how you can make $ix figures in real estate, listen to this podcast episode. It’s well worth your time!
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 02:42 The Market Demands Affordable Rental Properties Without Shared Bathrooms
- 06:23 Distinguishing Accommodations From Temporary Motels and Short-term Rentals
- 09:13 Major Issues in the Rooming House Sector
- 14:50 The Significance of a Residential Product
- 20:07 Smaller Units, Such as Six by Six, Can Be Built Instead of Nine by Nine
- 22:09 The Period Required to Recoup the Investment on a Rental Property
- 26:18 Characteristics of the Rental Properties
- 28:39 Advantages and Disadvantages of Investing in Rooming Houses
- 34:35 The Risks Associated With Rooming Houses