Looking for some inspiration and motivation? Well, we got a podcast episode for you!
The Helpmebuy Property Podcast is back with another incredible guest – Vinh Giang! In this episode, Vinh shares how having the right mindset can help you excel in life.
You might be able to relate to Vinh’s experiences growing up. As a child, he felt socially awkward and struggled to fit into the school system. He realised that he couldn’t rely on the school system to guide and inspire him, so he looked for inspiration elsewhere.
Fear was his biggest motivator, but he knew that if he didn’t burn his ships, he would never truly find success.
This eventually led him to become an international keynote speaker, combining his two biggest passions: teaching and magic.
Vinh gave himself permission to write new chapters and live a different life. As Confucius said, every man has two lives, and the second starts when he realises he has just one.
Vinh’s story will inspire and motivate you to pursue your passions and live the life you truly want. Don’t let fear or other people’s beliefs hold you back.
Give yourself permission to write a new chapter in your life today.
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 02:01 Memories of Vinh’s Upbringing in Australia
- 07:28 The Practice of Buying Low and Selling High on Ebay.
- 10:42 What Was the Pivotal Moment That Made Vinh Say “No”?
- 16:16 Every Person Has Two Lives; the Second One Begins When They Realize They Only Have One
- 19:41 Do Not Allow Other People’s Perceptions of Reality to Dictate Your Own
- 25:49 It’s Acceptable to Be Selfish and Ambitious at the Outset of a Journey
- 28:50 Who Are the Top Three Individuals That Have Influenced Vinh’s Life?
- 35:00 Whom Does Vinh Aspire to Be Remembered as?
- 37:47 If You Struggle to Articulate Your True Worth, It is Time to Change
- 43:08 Investing and Reinvesting in Online Courses