Are you considering buying a house and land package?
It’s important to know that you shouldn’t decide based solely on the negative gearing benefit or avoiding stamp duty. Instead, focus on the fundamentals of the suburb you’re interested in.
In this brand new episode of the Helpmebuy Property Podcast, Moxin Reza and Cheryl Leong discuss the pros and cons of buying a house and land packages, and offer examples of value that can be created outside of this type of investment.
If you’re considering buying in an infill area, supply is limited, and demand is high. In this case, a house and land package can be an excellent investment opportunity.
Ultimately, there are pros and cons to buying a house and land packages, and it’s important to weigh them carefully before deciding.
So, if you’re interested in learning more about this topic and want to make an informed investment decision, listen to this podcast episode!
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 01:57 What is a House and Land Package, and What Does the Plan Entail?
- 06:41 Developers Require Sufficient Debt to Finance the Following Phase of Development
- 11:17 How Does a Growth Corridor Differ From a Growth Suburb?
- 16:48 Buy Established Property With Ample Land Near Planned Development
- 22:47 When is the Best Opportunity to Consider Purchasing Off the Plan?
- 29:52 What Factors Should Be Considered When Selecting a Property to Purchase?
- 33:54 Are We Acquiring a New Property or an Existing Home?
- 39:09 Assessing Rental Guarantees and Exclusive Deals