Have you ever found yourself wanting to buy property but can’t seem to get it right? Trust us, we’ve all been there.
But don’t worry! In this episode, we’ve got a fantastic guest, Raj Sharma, facing the same issues before. However, he didn’t give up and found a solution that changed his property journey forever.
Raj realized the importance of understanding where he was in his property journey and where he wanted to be in the future. He did financial modeling of his profile and strategise a plan to build a large property portfolio. And guess what? It worked!
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and need help figuring out where to start when it comes to buying property, you’re in luck. Our host, Moxin, and his guest Raj will dive deep into key strategies such as finding and presenting investment properties to clients, utilizing data and research to identify off-market opportunities, and searching for properties with potential for future development or cash flow strategies.
Plus, a whole lot more!
So what are you waiting for? Listen to this podcast, and just like Raj, you could be on your way to building a successful property portfolio!
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 02:31 Raj’s Initial Encounter With a Buyer’s Agent?
- 05:27 Comprehending Your Clients’ Stand in Their Property Journey.
- 07:08 In Case the Partnership Doesn’t Work Out, You’re Entitled to a Refund of Your Retainer Fee.
- 09:13 To What Extent Can a Buyer’s Agency Enhance Your Investment’s Value?
- 14:23 Advantage of Igb: Every Property Has the Potential for Development.
- 17:01 Converting Your Property From Residential to Commercial for Higher Income
- 20:00 The Current Situation With Rentals.
- 23:13 Collaborating With Individuals Who Have a Deep Understanding of the Market.