Are you feeling uncertain about investing in property? We totally get it!
With all the negative consumer confidence and talk of a rental crisis, it’s hard to know if now is a good time to buy real estate.
But listen, these times are the best for double dipping and making the most money. How? Well, have we got a podcast for you!
This episode discusses A LOT OF THINGS–
- The Australian property market is still seen as affordable in some areas and offers a stable market, which impacts the rental crisis.
- The net migration impact is causing prices to go up, and the Australian population is predicted to grow to 39 million people by 2060!!!
- Developers are pulling back a little bit more and looking at smaller-scale developments, but quality stock is still selling well.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!!!
Our hosts, Moxin Reza, and Cheryl Leong, cover everything from the nitty-gritty details to the big-picture trends.
But don’t worry! They won’t bore you with dry facts and figures. They know that property investment can be intimidating, so they will explain everything in plain language and answer all your burning questions.
Tune in and hear from the experts in the industry to get all the insider tips on how to make the most of this exciting opportunity.
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 02:15 Wondering About the Situation at the End of the Border?
- 06:57 Curious About How Net Migration Affects the Market?
- 12:31 Are You Interested in the Impact of Builders on the Building Industry?
- 15:43 Exploring the Latest Developments in the Property Development Space.
- 20:02 Considering if It’s the Right Time to Start Developing Your Property.
- 25:26 Discussing the First Property to Bring Out to the Market When You Have Four Properties.
- 30:45 Discovering How the Waiting Game Can Benefit Those With Redraws Available.
- 33:23 Sharing Thoughts on Inflation and Its Impact.
- 39:27 Examining the Role of Banks in the Current Property Market.
- 42:10 Identifying a Good Time to Buy a Property.