Are you working hard towards retirement only to find out that when you finally reach that age, you’re too old to enjoy the life you’ve been dreaming of?
Don’t let this happen to you!
It’s time to take control of your life choices and the risks you’re willing to take. If you’re ready to soar higher and achieve the retirement of your dreams without sacrificing your lifestyle, this podcast episode is a must-listen for you!
Join our hosts, Moss and his best tax expert friend, Sohail, as they break down the complicated world of superannuation, self-managed super funds, and other financial jargon. They’ll provide you with key strategies to achieve your retirement goals as quickly and efficiently as possible, including tips on the minimum amount to consider when buying property in an SMSF, why growth is more important than yields, and the flexibility of commercial property through a super fund.
Don’t take big risks with your retirement fund – listen to this episode to learn how to invest smarter and achieve your retirement goals faster than you ever thought possible.
Tune in now to start planning your dream retirement!
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 02:51 Defining Superannuation and a Self-Managed Superfund
- 04:36 You Can Start Opening Your Super Fund With $1, but…
- 07:26 Borrowing in a Self-Managed Super Fund
- 09:15 Minimum Amount We Should Consider When We’re Thinking About Buying a Property in a SMSF
- 11:29 Do Not Take Big Risks on Your Retirement Fund
- 12:57 Growth is More Important When It Comes to Properties Within a SMSF Than Yields
- 14:36 Investing Cash in a Retail Fund Versus Buying a Property
- 18:50 Be Careful With Diversification, and Self-managed Super Fund
- 21:21 Commercial Property Has More Flexibility Through Super Fund
- 22:46 Key Things That People Should Consider When Buying an SMSF
If you find this episode insightful, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in,
and share it with others for getting ahead in property investing!