Are you ready to take your property investment skills to the next level and become an active investor?
If so, listen up!
Property experts host Moss Reza and Cheryl Leong share insider tips on increasing your equity through property development.
You’ll learn about the three key elements of yield, growth, and return and discover how to implement buy, hold, and develop or buy, hold, and renovate strategies.
But that’s not all!!!
Moss and Cheryl will also delve into the importance of transitioning into property development and creating a thriving real estate business. They’ll cover topics such as calculating development profit and gross profit, protecting your margins and managing your risk.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your property investment journey to the next level and create a successful real estate business.
Tune in now!
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 01:18 The Concept of Yield Growth and Return
- 03:38 How Can You Determine if You’re Ready to Take Charge of Your Business?
- 05:44 The Highest Levels of Risk and Commitment Are Found at the Upper Echelons.
- 07:32 Advantages of Moving Away From Buy-and-hold Tactics.
- 12:49 What Are the Development Risks?
- 15:46 While Pushing for Maximum Growth, You Also Take on Some Risk.
- 20:12 Avoid Getting Stuck With Holding Costs Horror Stories.
- 23:16 Why It’s Crucial to Be Cautious About Taking Shortcuts When Evaluating Deals.
If you find this episode insightful, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in,
and share it with others for getting ahead in property investing!