Are you a property investor feeling overwhelmed by the process of finding an investment-grade property?
Are you unsure of what to consider beyond the suburb’s growth?
If so, we have something special for you…
Join us for part 3 of the 3-part series “Due Diligence to Find Investment Grade Properties”, with our host Moss Reza and his guest co-host Cheryl Leong.
Today’s episode dives deep into the importance of property selection and finding the right suburbs.
They also discuss the importance of being aware of other not-so-common restrictions that may impact the performance of the property.
Plus a whole lot more…
Don’t miss out on this valuable episode.
Tune in now and discover how to make the right property selection and ensure your investment is secure.
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 04:40 Should the Location Affect Your Decision When Buying a Property?
- 08:41 Letting Go of Properties That Are Holding You Back
- 11:02 Things to Look at When You’re Looking at the Property: Zoning
- 14:46 Overlays Are One of the Key Things That a Lot of People Get Caught by
- 21:11 Difference Between Overlays and Easements
- 26:29 Identifying the Covenants and the Tricky Part of It
- 31:41 Inner Self-feedback to Know That I Must Step Away From These Properties.
- 38:08 The Importance of Finding the Efficient Land Size Together With the Shape.
- 45:54 Importance of the Backyard in the Investment Properties
- 52:48 How Much Does Precedence Play a Big Part in the Decision to Buy a Property?
- 55:18 Intricacies and Usability of a Floor Plan
If you find this episode insightful, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in,
and share it with others for getting ahead in property investing!
About the Guest:
Cheryl Leong, or Chez, is the Chief Freedom Officer at The Growth Hub. She is great at negotiating the minefield of parenthood with two young children and building virtual and physical communities – Cheryl runs Australia’s largest property development Facebook group with over 11,000 members. She’s also a property investor and developer.
Send her an email and reach out to her here: email@example.com
Subscribe to Cheryl’s YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@cherylleong2827