How do you find investment grade properties?
And what due diligence is involved in finding these properties?
Understanding that suburb selection does 70% of the heavy lifting when it comes to growth, will set you up for long term success.
But how do you find the right suburb?
And how do you understand the demand within that suburb?
In this first episode of the 3-part series, Moss, and his co-host Cheryl will discuss the simple, yet complex concept of supply and demand in property investing. They also dive deep into the do’s and don’ts when buying properties in the suburbs based on the supply and demand of the area. How growth corridors affect land prices and why you shouldn’t look at the demand and supply of the suburb alone when you want to invest in a property.
This episode has a lot to uncover and unravel, so make sure to tune in!
- 00:00 Welcome to Helpmebuy Property Podcast
- 02:36 Start Your Property Investment by Identifying How to Find the Right Suburb
- 04:21 Reasons Why You Are Committing Mistakes in Property Investing
- 09:24 How Do You Define a Growth Corridor?
- 13:11 The Demand Never Pushes the Price Pressure
- 16:46 How Do You Identify What the Growth Suburb Looks Like?
- 19:48 Things to Look for to Know if the Suburb is Transitioning
- 22:12 The Things You Look for When Buying a Property
- 25:23 Are You Getting the Right Value for Your Property?
- 27:57 Identifying the Supply and Demand of Particular Areas
- 31:21 You Should Follow Days on Market
- 33:33 What’s the Best Thing to Do if the Property Has a Lot of Potential Bidders?
- 36:23 When It Comes to Supply, Timing the Market is Not That Difficult
If you find this episode insightful, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in,
and share it with others for getting ahead in property investing!
About the Guest:
Cheryl Leong, or Chez, is the Chief Freedom Officer at The Growth Hub. She is great at negotiating the minefield of parenthood with two young children and building virtual and physical communities – Cheryl runs Australia’s largest property development Facebook group with over 11,000 members. She’s also a property investor and developer.
Send her an email and reach out to her here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Cheryl’s YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@cherylleong2827